How can your department benefit from an audit?
- Provide an objective assessment of areas of interest to management.
- Identify business strengths and opportunities for improvement of efficiency and effectiveness in the department’s daily operations.
- Facilitate discussions with departmental employees to develop solutions to problems and promote operational efficiency.
- Identify deviations from management’s performance standards and expectations.
- Recommend improvements to internal controls to prevent and detect problems.
- Positive change within the department that improve the overall results of operations.
Last updated: 4/29/2021