Pregnant & Parenting
Last updated: 5/15/2023
- Title IX/Sexual Misconduct
- Equal Opportunity
- Reaffirmation of the University’s Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy
- Sexual Harassment & Sexual Misconduct Policies and Additional Information
- Policy on Employment of Disabled Veterans and Veterans of the Vietnam Era
- ADA Request for Accommodation Procedures and Guidelines
- ADA Public Accommodation Policy
- ADA Employment Policy
- Complaint Procedures
- Pregnant & Parenting
- Minority Recruitment & Position Advertising
- EEOC News
- Advertising Outlets for Dissemination of Position Announcements
Use this link for sexual misconduct/Title IX concerns.
Use this link for discrimination & harassment concerns.
Use this link to request accommodations related to pregnancy, miscarriage, termination of pregnancy, recovery, or other related concerns.
Office of Equal Opportunity & Title IX
Rosenwald Building Room 1066
P. O. Box 8035
Statesboro, GA 30460
Available in the Office of Legal Affairs
Victor Hall Room 243
Title IX Coordinator
Amber J. Culpepper, J.D.