Inclusive Excellence Idea Catcher
Have an idea or suggestion you want to share with the Associate Vice President for Inclusive Excellence and Chief Diversity Officer?
Please share it with us by completing the form below.
Last updated: 3/19/2022
- Action Plan
- Allyship Monthly Newsletters
- Campus Climate Survey
- Georgia Southern Inclusive Excellence Events
- Diversity and Inclusion Faculty Fellows (DIFF)
- Inclusive Excellence Faculty and Staff Fellows (OIE Fellows)
- Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA)
- President’s Diversity Advisory Council (PDAC)
- President’s Student Advisory Committee (PSAC)
- Student Support Services (Statesboro Campus)
- TRIO Student Support Services (Armstrong Campus)
- Resources for Everyone
- Faculty and Staff Specific Resources
- Student Specific Resources
Office of Inclusive Excellence
Burnett Hall Suite 145
Marvin Pittman Suite 1001
Please click below to share your ideas on how we can advance Inclusive Excellence at Georgia Southern University.
Click to request a presentation from a member of our office staff for your student organization, team or academic/professional department.
If you are aware of or are the beneficiary of a faculty member, staff member, or another student who has removed barriers (by making changes to a course, by thinking beyond a policy, by demonstrating an attitude of openness and understanding, etc.) please share with us. We want to know about all of the great work being done to facilitate access for all at Georgia Southern.