Sisters with Vision
Sisters With Vision (SWV) is a mentoring and student success program that focuses on providing co-curricular support to program participants. The goal of SWV is to enhance retention, progression, and graduation (RPG) by creating a culture of academic achievement and success throughout students’ matriculation. This is achieved through programming, mentoring, and other initiatives that support healthy identity development, academic and social support, and professional and personal development
The program seeks to provide or create access to the following:
- Academic support that considers cultural and other intersecting identities.
- Culturally aware group, peer-to-peer, academic, and professional mentoring.
- Holistic wellness support that is identity relevant.
- Leadership development through organization style structure and other leadership development initiatives.
- A community of students, staff, and faculty that support the culture of Black women’s identity
Last updated: 8/24/2023