Student Support Services (SSS) is accepting applications! A student is eligible to participate in Georgia Southern University’s SSS program if they meet criteria for TRIO eligibility. Students enrolled at the university may only apply to the program located at their home campus.
- Apply to the Armstrong/Liberty Campus
- The Statesboro campus is currently not accepting applications
The following students are considered to be TRIO eligible:
- First-generation college students,
- Low income students, and/or
- Students with a disability
- First-generation college student’s parents or guardians did not graduate from a four-year institution.
- Low income is based on Federal Income Guidelines (Pell Grant recipients generally qualify).
- Students with disabilities have to be registered with the Student Disability Resource Center.
Last updated: 5/16/2022